DIY wood tray you can make using only 3 very basic power tools – miter saw, power drill and brad nailer!
And a Kreg Jig.
***This video is sponsored by Kreg Tool Company***
See all the details and link to plans for the DIY wood serving tray- https://www.anikasdiylife.com/diy-wood-tray/
Materials needed (affiliate links)-
– Lumber per the plans
– Kreg Jig (https://amzn.to/2BEpuME)
– Miter Saw – https://amzn.to/2X5oA8h
– Power Drill (https://amzn.to/2yo8bgI)
– Brad Nailer (https://amzn.to/2v2hDWa) and 1-1/4″ finish nails ( https://amzn.to/31H2QPp)
– 1-1/4″ pocket hole screws (https://amzn.to/2Wkzpnm)
– Wood Glue – https://amzn.to/2Wkzpnm
– Kreg hardware jig (https://amzn.to/341llyC) (optional)
– Stain or paint of your choice. I used Gel stain in Nutmeg (https://amzn.to/2ohHUQn) and Java(https://amzn.to/2WMO5XG).
– Topcoat of choice – I used this one – https://amzn.to/31G7Cgj
– Hardware of choice.
How to use the Kreg 320 – https://youtu.be/Nq7Tjs279R4
Everything you need to know about a Kreg Jig – https://youtu.be/2d5oWHH3nZY
*** Get my t-shirt – https://rstyle.me/+aY3lDKknyS0ZahngxMrDGg ****
Also, make sure to visit my “Projects” tab for more #woodworking, #howto, and #diy project ideas!
💗 Subscribe to my Channel 💗
👋 LET’S CONNECT! 👋
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/anikasdiylife
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/anikasdiylife
Anika’s DIY Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.