Quick and easy clamp rack and organization solution for your workshop.
I’ve got quite a few different styles of clamps in my shop. I found that this was the best way to hang them up, while still giving me the flexibility to adjust based on the different sizing.
As always, if you found this video help, please hit the like button and be sure to subscribe to see all future beginner and DIY woodworking content.
#workshop #woodworking #clamps
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
TOOLS/PRODUCTS IN THIS VIDEO //
– Brad Nailer: https://amzn.to/3fE1Wga
– Dowelmax Kit: https://amzn.to/3dFbIfc
– Bessey Parallel Clamps: https://amzn.to/3rLTNss
– Bessey Pipe Clamps: https://amzn.to/3bXB4Tq
– Titebond III Wood Glue: https://amzn.to/2W2s6xE
MY FILMING GEAR //
– Camera (Cannon M50 Mirrorless): https://amzn.to/2Qh4xj5
– Blue Yeti Nano USB Microphone: https://amzn.to/39xUBJq
– Tripod: https://amzn.to/2QCdzpR
– Camera Slider: https://amzn.to/36fws8p
– Rode Microphone: https://amzn.to/39s6vVr
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/casualbuilds/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/casualbuilds/
– Website: https://www.casualbuilds.com